- New Zealand Manuka Apiculture Ltd (NZMA) shall provide bee hive(s) and shall position the bee hive(s) in the most appropriate position at the sole discretion of NZMA on Property owned/managed by NZMA.
- The bee hives together with all bees honey will at all times remain the sole and absolute property of the customer.
- NZMA shall be solely responsible for entering the bee hives, working on the bee hives, feeding the bee hives and caring and maintaining the bee hives.
- This Agreement commences on the date the bee hive(s) are purchased and shall continue for a minimum period of one (1) year from the commencement date subject to Clause 8 hereof upon which the term shall automatically renew until the client chooses to cancel.
- Notwithstanding the term of this Agreement in Clause 7 hereof the customer shall be entitled to request NZMA to return the hive(s) at the end of the contracted period on first giving to NZMA one (1) months notice. A processing fee of $200 will apply if the customer wishes to have the hive delivered.
- The customer by giving at least 48 hours notice may visit their hive(s) for the purposes of inspection. A separate set of conditions relating to visits is available on request. The customer agrees that locations where NZMA places hives will remain confidential.
- In consideration of NZMA maintaining the bee hive(s), the customer must pay the annual Managed Hive fee either in full or monthly for a minimum term of one year to NZMA prior to the bee hive(s) being activated.
- In consideration of the Customer purchasing their Managed Hive package, NZMA will gift honey in accordance with the package selected by the Customer as outlined in the company’s documentation which may change from time to time.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between NZMA and the Hive Owner.
We aim to process all orders within 48 hours. Orders are processed on business days only (New Zealand Date & Time) Monday – Friday and during business hours (NZST 9am- 5pm).
You may cancel your order prior to your order being processed. Please be aware that orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours. We will refund the cost of your order by way of bank transfer.
Great attention to detail is taken to ensure our products leave us in perfect condition. However should you experience any problems with your order please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our utmost to put things right.
New Zealand Manuka Apiculture Limited is a New Zealand-based business. We are bound by the Laws of New Zealand, including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the Fair Trading Act 1996. We aim to be open and honest in all our dealings, and to provide a top-quality level of service.